How it works:
- Adopt a piggy bank. You can do this on the website or you can collect your pig Swiss Cottage School, the Ham&High or from the O2 Centre on Finchley Road.
- Give your pig a good home. Keep your pig in a prominent place at home, work or school.
- Encourage people to feed him. Every penny in your piggy bank adds up so even small change is greatly appreciated.
- Hold a special event for your pig. Bake cakes, sell crafts or do something silly for money and then fill your pig.
- Full to bursting point? Send in a cheque, pay the money at www.justgiving.com/fscs or return your full piggy to your collection point.
Go on, pick up your pig now!